Summer Bucket List Update: Girl's Trip to the Lavender Fields

lavender farm
Wow- two posts in one week! Who am I? I was planning on updating my summer bucket list series at the end of each month, and hitting the highlights of each item. BUT this particular outing was such a fun day with my friends, I wanted to be able to share all of our experiences with you!

When I was originally creating my summer bucket list, my plan was to go to the Lavender Farm in Hood River, because honestly I didn't know there were other fields in the area! As this past weekend got closer, I saw on Instagram that there was a field a little closer to where I live that was having a festival at the same time. Even though I'm not the best with details, and had no idea what we were getting into, my friends Kaeleigh, Annie, and Heidi all agreed to come with me to check it out! (I linked all of their Instagram profiles if you click on their names 😀)  We ended up going to the Helvetia Lavender Farm and the first thing we all noticed was how friendly everyone was. From the parking attendants to the vendors, everyone made the day so smooth and enjoyable.

We spent almost an hour cutting our bunches of lavender and taking pictures in the lavender field before wandering through the vendor area. Overall, it was a super fun and relatively cheap morning and I would highly recommend putting it on your calendar early next summer. My one piece of advice would be to get there as soon as they open as parking is limited and fills up quickly. We got there 10 minutes after they opened and it was already busy!

Enjoy these pictures from the day, and hopefully we'll see you there next summer!

xoxo


love,
Laura

lavender farm

lavender farm

lavender farm

lavender festival

lavender farm oregon

lavender farm portland

lavender festival oregon

lavender oregon

lavender farm oregon

helvetia lavender farm

lavender farm festival oregon

lavender farm

overalls lavender


lavender eyes

lavender farm basket

lavender farm bouquet

Comments

  1. This looks so much fun! Noting makes summer more memorable than spending quality time with your closest friends and family. Now I'm missing my squad! ha!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts